Category:Bravo Fleet Policies
Governance & Fleet-Level Policies
Bravo Fleet's governing documents are maintained by Bravo Fleet Command to set the overall structure of Bravo Fleet. The Bravo Fleet Commanding Officer and Bravo Fleet Executive Officer set fleet-level policies in consultation with the Bravo Fleet Senior Staff and Bravo Fleet Command that define key operational functions of the organization and which supersede department-level policies. Questions about fleet-level policies should be directed through your Chain of Command. You may also consult the Bravo Fleet FAQ.
Department policies are set by the Department Heads in consultation with the rest of the Bravo Fleet Senior Staff and Bravo Fleet Command. Questions about these policies should be directed to the relevant department.
Office of the Chief of Staff (OCS)
Pages in category "Bravo Fleet Policies"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Bravo Fleet Charter
- Bravo Fleet Chief of Staff
- Bravo Fleet Commanding Officer
- Bravo Fleet Communications Officer
- Bravo Fleet Engineering Officer
- Bravo Fleet Executive Officer
- Bravo Fleet Intelligence Officer
- Bravo Fleet Judicial Code
- Bravo Fleet Legal Policy
- Bravo Fleet Magistrate
- Bravo Fleet Operations Officer
- Bravo Fleet Security Officer