|Bravo Fleet Communications Officer|
BFComms / Comms
|In Character Title||
Director of Fourth Fleet Communications
The Bravo Fleet Communications Officer (BFComms) is a voting member of Bravo Fleet Command responsible for maintaining and developing fleet communications mediums, overseeing the Fleet Graphics Team, recruitment, and supporting Bravo Fleet’s outreach.
While the Bravo Fleet Senior Staff are empowered to serve as moderators on the Fleet Discord Server, the Communications Officer develops policy and may serve as an arbiter for those members who violate said policy.
- Operating the Bravo Fleet Communications Office;
- Administering of Bravo Fleet's social media (Facebook and Twitter);
- Leveraging social media and other platforms to recruit new members;
- Coordinating with the Bravo Fleet Senior Staff to moderate the Fleet Discord Server;
- Overseeing the Fleet's Graphics Team;
- Representing Bravo Fleet to members outside the community.
Social Media & Communications
- Appointing members to serve as managers of the Fleet Facebook or Twitter account;
- Moderating comments and content on our social media feeds as necessary;
- Posting content relevant to Star Trek, Bravo Fleet, or other related content for the benefit of our followers and members;
- Publicizing the Fleet and related Fleet activities;
- Managing the Fleet Discord Policy;
- Serving as a moderator for the Fleet Discord.
- Creating and managing social media ads aimed at recruiting new members to the Fleet;
- Serving as support to the task force staff and assisting with welcoming new members to the Fleet as needed.
- Managing the Fleet's Graphics Policy and overseeing the Graphics Team in concert with the Graphics Director (SO: Graphics);
In Character Role
The Bravo Fleet Communications Officer serves as the in-character Director of Communications for the Fourth Fleet often dealing with press wrangling and advising the Bravo Fleet Senior Staff on matters of messaging.