Bravo Fleet provides a graphics service for all members of the community to enhance your experience and immersion in our canon universe. A volunteer team operates our graphics service, free of charge, to provide members with custom images tailored to specific requests. Please be patient and respectful with our volunteers and any other member who creates graphics.
The guidelines in this policy are expected to be followed by all members of the community and may be modified at any time. Notice will be given in the server when changes are made.
Violation of these guidelines will incur action from the Bravo Fleet Internet Officer, Graphics Director (SO:Graphics), or any Discord moderator. Revocation of graphics privileges and other actions may result from violation of these guidelines. A member’s status in Bravo Fleet may be affected by abusing the graphics service.
- All requests must correspond to a Bravo Fleet character, game, fiction story, or any other official activity;
- Our graphics team currently supports character avatar manipulations, game or fiction banners, and dedication plaques;
- Members of the graphics team will indicate in the requests thread which requests they have accepted, and while the team will attempt to fill all requests in the order they are received, this is not always possible. Accepting requests is at the discretion of the individual artist;
- Requests made outside of the established categories (in the “other requests” area”) for miscellaneous graphics needs will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, but are generally not fillable unless an artist specifically volunteers to do so and might go unfilled;
- Character avatar requests must be of a canon Bravo Fleet species; canon aliens may take longer to process, and unfortunately we cannot guarantee images for Gorn, Caitians, and other similar species;
- Requests will be fulfilled depending on our volunteers’ availability, and volunteers are not required to provide a timeframe for completion;
- Volunteers have artistic license over every request, which includes the right to refuse or change requests as they see fit;
- Members must wait 7 days between each specific type of graphics request to ensure that all members are served fairly (ex: you may not send a second character avatar request within 7 days of another request);
- “Bumping” a request will result in the deletion of your request. If you have questions about an unclaimed request, contact the graphics director by private message;
- Any member of the community may complete requests made in a public channel; Requests completed by members outside of the graphics team will be considered fulfilled, unless otherwise stated by a member of the graphics team;
- You may not ask for a second image for any request that has been fulfilled;
- All requests will be deleted within 30 days after the image is made available to the member;
- You may provide an image attached to any request, but the graphics team reserves the right to use any image that fits their style, or that best fits the available source material images (there are very few decent on-screen reference photos for Starfleet uniforms in the ST: Picard era, for example). Our artists will do their best to match a request with the image provided;
- Source images for character avatars must be of “celebrity” status (an actor/actress, musician, or person with a household name) and may not include photos from an Instagram user/influencer, a YouTuber, cosplayer, or any other person whose privacy is a concern (as determined by our volunteers); If you provide a source image for a character, please also provide the celebrity’s name;
- The graphics team may include a Bravo Fleet watermark, the artist’s watermark, or both on any image created; If the image comes with a watermark, you may not crop or otherwise manipulate the image to remove the watermark;
- Requests are created and fulfilled through our public Discord channels. Please do not contact any of our artists directly unless you have a question about your request. Private requests will be ignored;
The graphics provided through this policy are also governed by our Legal Policy.
Official Bravo Fleet logos and graphics (including maps, banners, symbols, etc, found here: https://bravofleet.com/graphics) should only represent Bravo Fleet and should not be used by an external organization.
You are welcome to use our official graphics in the following ways:
- Use a Bravo Fleet graphic to link to bravofleet.com;
- Use a Bravo Fleet graphic to advertise your game, story, or activity in our community;
- Use a Bravo Fleet graphic to provide information about your game, story, or activity;
- Use our logo on the website or listing of your Bravo Fleet game, story, or activity.
Please DO NOT use our official graphics in the following ways:
- Use a Bravo Fleet graphic as the logo for your organization or community;
- Create a modified version of the Bravo Fleet logo;
- Integrate the Bravo Fleet logo into your logo;
- Sell any Bravo Fleet artwork without permission;
- Change the colors, dimensions, or add your own text/images to a Bravo Fleet logo.
- Using an image that you did not request will cause immediate revocation of your graphics permissions and may be forcibly removed by our webmaster;
- Using an image created through Bravo Fleet’s graphics service (including images created by members who are not on the graphics team) on an external game or organization will cause immediate revocation of your graphics permissions and may affect your status in Bravo Fleet.
- Graphics Permissions: a member’s ability to view or request images in any official Bravo Fleet graphics Discord channel;
- Graphics Requests: any image created by our graphics team for a member of Bravo Fleet, usually posted in #graphics-showcase in response to a request in one of our #requests-* channels.