Bravo Fleet provides, for the use of its members, a community Discord server which also serves as the primary form of communication for the Fleet’s membership. In addition to discussion channels on a variety of topics that relate to the Fleet’s functionality, Bravo Fleet’s Discord is also home to discussion channels that relate to common interests as they ebb and flow amongst the membership.
Non-members shall be allowed as guests in our Discord. However, their access will be limited. If a guest decides to become a member of Bravo Fleet, their access will be modified to a member's view.
The guidelines listed below are to be considered our server rules. They are expected to be followed by both members and non-members (guests) alike. The guidelines can be modified by the Bravo Fleet Communications Officer or Bravo Fleet Senior Staff at any time. Notice will be given in the server when changes are made.
Bravo Fleet does employ the use of a server log bot, of which the Bravo Fleet Command members have access to view.
Violation of these guidelines will incur action from a moderator or the Bravo Fleet Communications Officer. Temporary bans, revocation of server privileges, and other actions may result from violation of these guidelines. A member's status in Bravo Fleet may be affected by their actions in the Discord server.
- You must be at least 13 years old to access the Bravo Fleet Discord.
- Be respectful of each other; do not troll, flame, or otherwise seek to harass other members.
- No blank nicknames.
- No offensive or sexually explicit nicknames.
- No nicknames with unusual or unreadable Unicode.
- No offensive or sexually explicit profile pictures.
- No posting of offensive or sexually explicit images/GIFs in any discussion room.
- Moderators reserve the right to change nicknames.
- Moderators reserve the right to use their own discretion regardless of any rule.
- No exploiting loopholes in the rules (please report them).
- No publishing of personal information (including real names, addresses, emails, passwords, bank account and credit card information, etc.).
- No harassment (sexually or otherwise) of members of the server.
- No inviting unofficial bots.
- No bugs, exploits, glitches, hacks, bugs, etc.
- No posting of or discussion of illegal content/actions will be allowed in the server.
- No asking to be granted roles/moderator roles.
- No @everyone/@here mentioning without permission. (This option is specifically restricted to moderators and members of the BFC)
Bravo Fleet Specific Rules
- Do not recruit for competing Star Trek organizations.
- Follow the channel-specific guidelines posted in each channel.
- Be respectful of the moderators, if they ask you to stand down or shut down a conversation, please comply.
- Moderator: a member of Bravo Fleet Command or otherwise designated member of the Communications Office Staff.
- Offensive: anything that would go against a member’s rights in the Bravo Fleet Charter:
- All Bravo Fleet members are entitled to a harassment-free environment. Any act of harassment and/or discrimination based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, an order of protection, gender identity and expression, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, unfavorable military discharge, status as a veteran, or sex is a violation of this policy and will not be tolerated.
- Sexually Explicit: nudity, pornographic, anything considered to be over 13+, anything considered NSFW.