Difference between revisions of "Task Force 93"
From Bravo Fleet Infobase
(→Task Force History)
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
:''Main Articles: [[Klingon Empire]] and [[Sovereignty of Kahless]]''
:''Main Articles: [[Klingon Empire]] and [[Sovereignty of Kahless]]''
The Klingon Empire clashed into conflict with their own people making it easier for
The Klingon Empire clashed into conflict with their own people making it easier for the [[Sovereignty of Kahless]] , is still little to know about this new force. The Federation Council, however, wishes to monitor the situation closely and push them back into their borders after they attacked and kidnapped crew and captains of the Federation. Negotiations are still being ignored, but the Diplomatic Corps has still hope.
==Other Species and Powers==
==Other Species and Powers==
Latest revision as of 21:36, 15 August 2019
|Task Force 93|
|Area of Responsibility:||
Commodore Juliet St. Clair (Andrew)
- Monitor the activities of the Romulan Star Empire due the destabilized government following the Hobus Supernova and the breakaway for the Free Romulan Movement
- Safeguard & Rebuild the Raeyan Transit Corridor with a new presence in the Rayean Sectors.
- Rebuild Starfleet’s presence in the Raeyan Sector, one that has fallen into disrepair after Task Force 58 withdrew from the region in 2386.
- Civil War within the Klingon Empire has alerted the Federation to keep monitoring the situation and aid where needed.
Current State of Affairs
- See also Task Force 93 Intelligence Reports
Romulan Star Empire
In the events following the Hobus Supernova that eradicated Romulus and Remus, Ambassador Robert Chadwick, representing the United Federation of Planets, travelled to Nelvana in an attempt to stave off all-out war. After a week of negotiations, he signed the Treaty of Nelvana with his Romulan counterpart, Admiral P'alas. In the treaty, Starfleet acknowledged the Empire’s sovereign right to dictate border transit rights, closing off Federation access to the Romulan Empire and re-affirming the 3 LY-wide Neutral Zone. However, given that the Hobus Incident had destabilized the portal to the Raeyan Sector, the Romulan Empire also made a concession. They ceded a 5 LY-wide region of space along the Klingon border over to the Federation indefinitely, creating the Raeyan Transit Corridor. This corridor allowed the Federation to still reach the Raeyan Sector, although it came at the cost of having to administer a buffer between the Romulan and Klingon empires. Logistically, as several Romulan worlds lay within this region, the Empire was granted a five-year easement to relocate its colonies within the region.
Raeyan Transit Corridor & Raeya Sector
Between the two remote regions, it struggled with the Raeyan Transit Corridor, where Romulan colonists being forced to relocate as part of the Treaty of Nelvana had become resistant, and with the Triangle and Klingon borderlands, where pirates and rogue factions tested the Federation's resolve. The wide range of operations eventually prompted the Task Force to relocate its headquarters to Providence Fleet Yards. At the other side of the RTC, you will find the Raeya Sector Block, filled with various independent planets and colonies, such as Raeya III, Faltan III, Union III and more. In the west the Romulan Star Empire, in the south the Klingon Empire, in the west the Krazzle Republic and the Trigati Republic and in the north the C'hakilian Empire with the dangerous Meridian Cloud.
The Klingon Empire clashed into conflict with their own people making it easier for the Sovereignty of Kahless to annex unexpectedly, the Rayean Transit Corridor. There is still little to know about this new force. The Federation Council, however, wishes to monitor the situation closely and push them back into their borders after they attacked and kidnapped crew and captains of the Federation. Negotiations are still being ignored, but the Diplomatic Corps has still hope. Starfleet and the Klingon Defence Force are tasked with re-taking the currently occupied Rayean Transit Corridor.
Other Species and Powers
- Main Article: List of Powers in the Beta Quadrant
The area is controlled by various great powers such as the Federation, Romulan Star Empire, Klingon Empire and the Gorn Hegemony. But also smaller governments such as Raeyans, the C'hakilian Empire, the Krazzle Republic and the Trigati Republic.
Theater of Operations
- Main Article: Beta Quadrant Astrometrics Database
Points of Interest
Task Force Assets and Headquarters
- For a complete list of assets, please review Task Force 93 Assets
Deep Space Six
- Main Article: Deep Space 6
Deep Space Six is a Stardock Class staircase in orbit of Qualor III. Under the command of Vice Admiral Kara Thrace, DS-6 serves as Task Force 93's headquarters for overall operations and a forward operating base of Starfleet's Diplomatic Corps and Starfleet Intelligence. Seeing a boom in activity in the Qualor System since the destruction of Romulus, Deep Space Six has become a hub of activity once again.
- Main Article: Hawkeye Island
Originally commissioned as a Marine base, Hawkeye Island previous served as the headquarters of Starfleet Marines in the Raeyan Sector. The island was donated to the Federation by the Holy Monarch of the Randa Islands, and the base was soon built afterward. Since Task Force 58's withdrawal from the sector, the power has shifted away from the Starfleet loyalists and the Eternal Light has control of the government. Although the change in control, Starfleet still has loyalists. After years of abandonment, Starfleet has decided to return to the sector to help prevent further chaos. A new commander has been assigned to the base to help improve diplomatic relations with the Raeyans and the Marine Corps have returned. Hawkeye Island is now one of the last Federation and Starfleet outposts in this heavily contested and active area of the Beta Quadrant, the base is under more pressure than ever to keep the sector from falling into complete chaos.
- Main Article: Treaties
- Treaty of Algeron: Redefined the limits and borders of the Romulan Neutral Zone established following the conclusion of the Earth-Romulan War in 2160.
- C'hakilian Armistice Treaty: The C'hakilian Armistice Treaty refers to an agreement signed in 2378 between the United Federation of Planets, the Klingon Empire and the C'hakilian Empire that brought about an end to the C'hakilian War.
- Tripartite Treaty: The Tripartite Treaty is an agreement between the United Federation of Planets, the Klingon Empire, and the Romulan Star Empire, negotiated by Admiral Athos Roark at Union shortly after opening Starbase 911.
- Treaty of Union: The Treaty of Union is the name given to the 2384 treaty which nullified most rights granted to the Klingon Empire under the 2380 Tripartite Treaty, in reaction to the Klingon attack during the Omega Crisis of 2383.
- Treaty of Nelvana: The Treaty of Nelvana refers to an agreement signed September 20, 2387 between the United Federation of Planets and the Romulan Star Empire on Nelvana III.
- Ge'Ovan Charter: The Ge'Ovan Charter refers to a trade agreement between the United Federation of Planets and the Krazzle Republic.
Task Force History
- Main Article: Task Force 93 Timeline
For roughly half a year, Task Force 93 operated within Romulan territory at the behest of the new provisional government, charged with providing aid to the Romulan people and supporting the Romulan Star Navy. This opportunity offered Starfleet an inside look at the Romulan Empire and the prospect of building a greater bridge of friendship with the Empire.
Task Force 93 rushed to pull its assets out of Imperial territories, staging them along the Neutral Zone as rhetoric from the Empire grew increasingly hostile. Ambassador Robert Chadwick, representing the United Federation of Planets, travelled to Nelvana in an attempt to stave off all-out war. After a week of negotiations, he signed the Treaty of Nelvana with his Romulan counterpart, Admiral P'alas.
In the Gavarian sector, it conducted several operations to stave off all out war between the Cardassians and the Romulans, and in the Raeyan sector, it struggled with a number of territorial disputes. Between the two remote regions, it struggled with the Raeyan Transit Corridor, where Romulan colonists being forced to relocate as part of the Treaty of Nelvana had become resistant, and with the Triangle and Klingon borderlands, where pirates and rogue factions tested the Federation's resolve.
While the Klingon Empire faced their own problems that put heavy tension on the Federation-Klingon borders and the Khitomer Accords. The Sovereignty of Kahless rose in an attempt to take control of the Empire reign. The Federation is on heavy alert as 5 vessels have been attacked and some of its personal captured as war prizes.
Key Articles, Treaties and Background Information:
- Beta Quadrant Map
- Beta Quadrant Astrometrics Database
- Additional Lifeforms
- Task Force 93 Timeline
- Task Force 93 Command History
|TASK FORCE 93|
|Task Force||Overview • Simulations • Forums|
|Area of Operations||Canterra • Raeyan Transit Corridor • Hobus • Triangle Region|
|Federation Assets||Curtiss Outpost • Faltan Station • Outpost 93 • Providence Fleet Yards|
S.F.I. Delphi • Starbase 611 • Other Assets
|Major Powers||Federation • Romulan Star Empire • Klingon Empire • Gorn Hegemony • Tholian Assembly|
C'hakilian Empire • Krazzle Republic • Raeyans • Trigati Republic
|Additional Data||Gorn War • Treaty of Algeron • Treaty of Nelvana • Canterra Sector Invasion|
Sovereignty of Kahless • Free Romulan Movement • Intel Reports
|Resources||Task Force History • Command History • Astrometrics • Powers • Lifeforms|