Romulan Star Empire
From Bravo Fleet Infobase
This article needs to be expanded to cover recent events in the Fleet canon, including:
- In 2380, a rogue element of the C'hakilian military attempts an assault agaisnt the Federation in the Raeyan Sector with secret support from the Romulan Tal Shiar, starting the C'hakilian Armistice Crisis.
- In 2381, the Tripartite Treaty is signed between the Federation, the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Empire, granting unfettered access to the Union Gateway for all three powers.
- With an expansion of operations in the Omega Antares Sector during 2381, several forays into space beyond the Federation borders are repulsed by the Ratarian Republic and concerns begin to amount about the unknown species. The Romulan Star Empire is consequently granted a garrison on Deep Space 13 and co-colonization rights to the Omega Antares Colony.
- Starfleet establishes a base in the Gavarian Frontier and Task Force 47 begins operations in the region.
- Near the beginning of 2386, the Romulan Star Empire orders its citizens off of Qualor III, a joint Federation-Romulan colony, in response to Starfleet's build up along the Romulan Neutral Zone. Romulan relations take a turn for the worse.
- On April 13, 2387, the Hobus star goes hypernova, destroying Romulus and Remus and sending the Romulan Star Empire into turmoil. Task Force 93 assists with evacuation efforts.
- The Romulan Empire moves its seat of power to Rator.
- On August 17, 2387, the Algorab Summit is called to address concerns from borderlands governors regarding the Navy's struggles to provide them adequate support post-Hobus. During the proceedings, Starfleet Intelligence is implicated in the assassination of a Romulan senator, shattering Federation-Romulan relations.
- On September 20, 2387, the Treaty of Nelvana is signed between Ambassador Robert Chadwick and Admiral P'alas, restoring the original provisions of the 2311 Treaty of Algeron, closing the Romulan borders to the Federation, and ceding the Raeyan Transit Corridor to the Federation.
- (2388) On February 2, the Cardassian Seventh Order attacked a Romulan convoy leaving the Quillian system, starting the Cardassian-Romulan War.
These events (as well as their leadups and outcomes - such as how discontent among marginalized governors led to the Algorab Summit) should be added to this article.
||| User:Greenfelt22 20:44, 19 August 2017 (UTC)