Past Command at Sea Citation
From Bravo Fleet Infobase
The Past Command at Sea Citation is awarded to all players in the fleet that have previously commanded a simulation in the fleet but no longer does. The award is given regardless of whether or not they graduated from the Fleet Command Academy. Should they be granted a command in the future, this citation is replaced by the Active Command at Sea Citation. Awarded by the Hall on Honour on behalf of the Task Force Commanding Officer.
- Only members of the Bravo Fleet Admiralty are able to nominate Commanding Officers in the fleet for this award.
- Commanding Officers can confer with a member of the Admiralty regarding potential nominees.
- All nominations must provide evidence, proof, posts, and/or testimony that the nominee is deserving of the award.
- All nominations will be reviewed in full by the Hall of Honour Committee, who will decide to approve or reject the award.
- This citation will be awarded to the player on behalf of the respective Task Force Commanding Officer.
- To nominate a player for this award go to the Award Nomination Form.
RECIPIENTS OF THIS AWARD
The following is a list of recipients who have been granted this award and the date that it was awarded.
|DCaplinger||Darian Caplinger||N/A||July 5, 2015|
|N/A||Clinton||Lt. Commander Elizabeth Hart||July 5, 2015|
|N/A||Ed||Walter Jones||August 1, 2015|
|N/A||Gregory Strutz||N/A||August 1, 2015|
|Uey2||Mel||Admiral Deela T'Lar||March 7, 2017|