Inconnu Access Agreement
From Bravo Fleet Infobase
The Inconnu Access Agreement was negotiated between representatives of the Federation Government and the Alrakis Pact on Stardate 66410.1, which nullified the Pact’s demand that the Federation evacuate and forever abandon the Inconnu Expanse. While this agreement is awaiting ratification by all parties' respective governments, the representatives at the negotiations have agreed to act as if this agreement is fully in effect.
By signing this agreement, the United Federation of Planets, hereafter Federation, shall wholly and undeniably recognize the claim the Breen Confederacy, Tzenkethi Coalition, Talarian Empire and the Wi’u’Kai, hereafter the Alrakis Pact, exalt over the Inconnu Expanse, hereafter Expanse.
Terms of Access
- The Federation shall
- Not colonize or seek to colonize additional worlds;
- Not establish bases of operation or other outposts of any kind for any nature;
- Acknowledge that all Federation colonies, bases, embassies, assets, etc. shall be considered suspect and will be subject to monitoring while occupying the Expanse;
- Notify all vessels and assets that they shall be subject to search and inspection by Alrakis Pact authorities;
- Direct all current and future traffic through checkpoints established by the Alrakis Pact at the border of and throughout the Expanse;
- Make available copies of all sensor data and intelligence collected throughout the Expanse both prior to and during the execution of this Agreement; and
- Provide medical and disaster relief to any colony or base only at the approval of the Alrakis Pact.
- The Alrakis Pact powers shall
- Establish checkpoints at the border of and throughout the Expanse;
- Collect tariffs upon all imports and exports sponsored by the Federation;
- Treat any Federation asset as suspect should that asset be believed to be performing an act against the validity and security of the Pact;
- Establish Agreements on its own with other Powers without the involvement or influence of the Federation;
- Confront and/or Expel any Federation asset deemed to be in violation of this Agreement; and
- Protect its interests throughout the Expanse.
Should either party be found in violation of this Agreement, a period of thirty (30) days shall be allotted to resolve the grievance. If the grievance cannot be resolved, then this Agreement shall be dissolved.
Either party may choose to cancel this agreement at any time with fifteen (15) days written notice.
- Representing the Alrakis Pact
- jata’Uwe Ekzi Megas, Sub Minister of State, Wi'u'Kai (Ravagers)
- Ambassador Hadad, Talarian Representative
- Ruvan Vik Tov-AA, Speaker for the Autarch, Tzenkethi Coalition
- Thot Senn, Breen Representative
- Representing the United Federation of Planets
- Magnus Temple, Secretary of the Exterior
- Amster-Urzon, Federation Security Advisor
- Witnesses from the United Federation of Planets
- P'niia, Advisor to the President
- Admiral Malcom King, Deputy Director of Starfleet Operations
- Admiral Zachary O'Connell, Task Force 72 Commanding Officer
- Lieutenant Heather Kowal, Team Leader, Law Enforcement Team 72
This Agreement has not yet been ratified.
|Planets & Systems||Aldhibain • Alrakis • Erinax • Gavaria • Gineah • Inconnu • Khrexani • Theta Cygni|
|Species & Lifeforms||The Ravagers • Terhoc • Taxhal|
|Outposts||DS7 (Destroyed) • Carnwennan Station|
|Neighboring Powers||Federation • Ferengi Alliance|
Alrakis Pact • Breen Confederacy • Talarian Empire • Tzenkethi Coalition
|Additional Data||Inconnu Expanse • Inconnu Access Agreement|
|Participating Powers||Breen Confederacy • Talarian Empire • Tzenkethi Coalition • Ravagers|
|Planets & Systems||Alrakis • Erinax • Khrexani|
|Additional Data||Alrakis Pact • Inconnu Expanse • Inconnu Access Agreement|
|TASK FORCE 72|
|Overview||Artemis Group Sims • Athena Group Sims • Hecate Group Sims • Hermes Group Sims|
Overview • Forums
|Area of Operations||Inconnu Expanse • Gavarian Corridor • Galen IV • Valoris Nebula • The Badlands • Bajor • The Wastelands|
|Federation Assets||Starbase 72 • Carnwennan Station • Deep Space 7 (Destroyed) • Deep Space 9|
Deep Space 10 • Deep Space 12 • Roosevelt Station • Starbase 214
|Powers||United Federation of Planets • Cardassian Union • Ferengi Alliance • Lagashi • Ratarian Republic|
Alrakis Pact • Breen Confederacy • Ravagers • Talarian Empire • Tzenkethi Coalition • Nihari Ascendancy
|Additional Data||Cardassian Advance of 2388 • Freedom's Legion|
Gavarian Exploration Agreement • Inconnu Access Agreement
|Resources||Task Force History • Command History • Astrometrics • Powers • Lifeforms|