Command Ribbon - Class B
From Bravo Fleet Infobase
The Command Ribbon - Class B is awarded to those players eligible to command Group A and/or Group B starships and starbases as defined by the Bravo Fleet By-laws. This ribbon is awarded by the Hall of Honour on behalf of the appropriate Task Force Commanding Officer.
- Only members of the Bravo Fleet Admiralty are able to nominate Commanding Officers in the fleet for this award.
- A Commanding Officer can alert their respective Task Force Commanding Officer who can then place the nomination on their behalf.
- All nominees must maintain a current command of a Group B Starship or Base, or have proof of a higher Group class from a previous Bravo Fleet command.
- All nominations must be accompanied a link to the nominee's web site for their simulation.
- All nominations will be reviewed in full by the Hall of Honour Committee, who will decide to approve or reject the award.
- To nominate a player for this award go to the Award Nomination Form.
RECIPIENTS OF THIS AWARD
The following is a list of recipients who have been granted this award and the date that it was awarded.
|N/A||N/A||Captain Dale Lockwood||June 28, 2015|
|N/A||N/A||Lt. Commander Kenneth Grant||June 28, 2015|
|N/A||N/A||Commander Maxwell McNeil||June 28, 2015|
|N/A||N/A||Civilian Keer Avin||June 28, 2015|
|Kaichi||Kaichi||Captain Makayla Perin||August 1, 2015|
|BlackWolf||Patrick||Captain Ryoko Takato||August 11, 2015|