Bravo Fleet Chairman
From Bravo Fleet Infobase
The Bravo Fleet Chairman is the chief executive of Bravo Fleet and chair of the Bravo Fleet Administrative Council. Authority not clearly delineated or reserved by Bravo Fleet Charter is reserved for the Chairman. The Chairman sits in 36-month terms, and cannot serve consecutively. This position is established under Article IV of the Bravo Fleet Charter.
- Serves as chief executive of the fleet, with authority over all of the fleet's operations
- Administrates the fleets infrastructure and services
- Oversees fleet canon
- Chair of the Bravo Fleet Administrative Council; this includes, but is not limited to nominations for staff appointments, casting a tie-breaking vote, and coordinating discussions
- Has the right to delegate the powers of Chairman on an as-needed basis
- Coordinates contact with other organizations, serving as the fleets diplomatic voice with other clubs
Holders of Office
|BFMS||Discord||Wiki||RSB||Term Began||Term End|
|Teylas Ramar||@Teylas Ramar#5073||TeylasRamar||Teylas Ramar||June 14, 2019||June 14, 2022|
This position replaced the Bravo Fleet Commanding Officer and the Bravo Fleet Command Council.